WHAT TO BRING
• A Michigan All Species Fishing License for all persons 17 or older. You can purchase a 1 day or seasonal fishing license at the bait/tackle store near you or online through the Michigan DNR
• Clean, non-marring, non-skid shoes
• Light jacket, hat, gloves and sunglasses(The weather and temperature can change quickly on the water. It is generally 10 degrees cooler on the water than it is on shore.)
• Small soft sided cooler for food & drinks.
• Rain gear if rain is in the forecast
• Motion sickness medication or device if you are prone to motion sickness.
• Cooler for clean fish - we clean and package your fish on the dock.
• Tips for the crew are customary for great service and greatly appreciated!